ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ Admin Application

WAH_Ha_Ha

Online Name - ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Age - 32

How long have you been trading? - 2011-2014

Which server(s) are you applying to? - Trade Server

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - TF2, 4,693 hrs

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I do not have prior experience.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I do not have a reputation thread.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - When I suspect a cheater or scammer, my instinct is to investigate the account first for any suspicious signs such as when the account was created, hours, achievements and scoring, their friends list, double check it's the real person with matching steam ID, check if ID is banned on steamrep. Also if I'm really not knowledgeable of a person I'll check in with others in the group that might have more knowledge.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Admins carry a leadership role for the community that reflects the environment and tone they want to set. To build a respectable and promising community an Admin should be welcoming but also be positive in building relationships that allows players to feel like they want to return because they enjoy this community/server.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I'll do my best in helping out with what activities need to be hosted, but more so I'm willing to be a mediator between people.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - A support for newcomers and those needing someone to talk to.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - I am definitely willing to help out in hosting events if the group is short staffed.

What time are you usually on? - I'm normally available between 7pm-12pm PST, but I also have flexibility throughout the weekday sometimes.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I believe I'm very chill and don't take things too seriously, and pretty open minded and empathetic towards others. I think this part of me fostered due to just being tired of everything else in the world being so negative that I sort of forced a bit of my pessimistic self to be optimistic and just be noncaring of matters that just aren't that serious. Though that doesn't mean I don't care about people, as I think that's the only thing that keeps a person humane is caring about others. I'm not saying to be completely oblivious, nor am I saying it's bad to be selfish, but there's obviously a balance to how you as a person want to live your life respectfully.

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - Trade Server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - T-Virus and Epsilon

Last edited: