Svamp4Admin2023

svampen

Online Name: Svampen (Dan)

Age - 21

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - on and off for years but recently a bit over 1 year. Not a hardcore trader though mostly to get an item i want.

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - TF2 4,760 hours.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - No.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - No.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Look over the evidence such as bptf rep and screenshots (If there are any) and if i see it necessary ask for a 2nd or even 3rd opinion if possible or also needed.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Be online more often, have the TGP tag in the name and just with a healthy amount advertise the server on casual for example or in YT videos.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Spreading the word of TGP the best trading server in TF2 frfr. And ofcourse keeping the server clean of rulebreakers.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - EU to NA time coverage with rule following and no abuse. And i also like to think of myself as honest which i think is an important quality in an admin.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - I suppose so yes.

What time are you usually on? - It varies but usually between 15PM and 5AM CET.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) -
Sometimes i upload stuff to YT: svampen - YouTube
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/svampenleme

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP TF2 Trading Server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - No.