Mar Admin app!

Mar

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - Mar

Age -25 Years old

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -
I actually just started learning. I havent made any big trades yet but have fellow admins of the server helping me learn!

Which server(s) are you applying to?
Tf2 TGP Unusual trade server

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? -
Tf2 1,700 Hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -
Current admin on Pyro village dodgeball servers, and their surf server.
Prior owner of my own dodgeball server (Punkfire)

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -
I do not.. yet!

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? -
Read the rules, check steam profile, rep and trade history on backpack tf trust. Constult with other admins about what should be done.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -
I think more active presense in the server would be nice, a lot of the time I've noticed admins sitting afk most of the time. When needed though, the mods are ontop of it!

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -
I will contuine to bring in new players and share the sever to help increase population daily.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -
A positive attitude, welcoming environment and a good gaming buddy ;) Reasonable person, people feel comfortable talking to or asking questions. Good at bringing players to the server.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? -
Of course!

What time are you usually on? -
Usually online by 10am PST daily (which is nice because most admins are on later in the evening!)

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) -
I am a baker and a barista. I enjoy stupid jokes, walks on the beach... and hearing Bruce bark at me through Virus's mic.

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) -
Tf2 TGP Unusual trade server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Loaf, Virus, Russell

-----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
After speaking with your references I think you will make a strong addition to the team! Thanks for joining and look forward to many fun times. Please login via steam and connect it to this account when you get a chance!