ZigZ(in your room) Admin Application

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - Sigurd

Age - 18 (20 march 2006)

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - i have been trading on and off since 2021.

Which server(s) are you applying to? Tf2 TGP Unusual trade server

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - TF2, 1.100 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - no i have not, but i will promise to do my best!

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - not yet..

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - check steam profile, rep and trade history on backpack tf trust, and contact other admins.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - i think that sometimes they are not noticing, if someone puts up a sexual sign or someone spams the chat, but genrally the admins do a great job!

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - i will try my best, to let new traders come into a healthy and nice trading environment, and trying my best to answer all their questions about trading and tf2 in genreal.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - being a nice and helpful admin that new and old traders come to, and talk, i will be a admin with respect and a good observation with whats happing around me!

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - yes!

What time are you usually on? - usally on from 3 pm to 6 pm, i am from EU, and i see that alot of admins is from us, so i would be able to hold a watch when yall sleeping!

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - i work at a restaurant as a waiter, i love going out but also to chill and talk with new ppl in veroius trading servers! oh and im from denmark.

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - Tf2 TGP Unusual trade server.

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Loaf, Virus.

Last edited:

TommiePooth

Traversing Rocky Lands: Tips for Hillside Biking

Navigating stony terrain can be one of the most tough yet fulfilling aspects of upland bike. To tackle these tough trails protected and smoothly, it’s crucial to use the proper techniques and approach. Regularly keep your eyes fixed ahead to foresee the route and find the best lines to pursue. Keeping a consistent speed stays vital to keeping your motion, which helps handling over barriers smoothly.

Use your frame to absorb impacts by standing on the footpegs and preserving your forearms and limbs a bit flexed. This position permits better balance and control, minimizing the impact on your cycle and body. Prevent clutching the grips too strongly; a calm grip helps in preserving equilibrium and permits for faster corrections.

Training is vital to perfecting rugged terrains. Commence with smaller rugged parts to develop your self-assurance and gradually progress to more difficult trails. By regularly applying these techniques, you’ll find that stony grounds are less intimidating and more exciting. Over a while, your proficiency to traverse these rocky routes will improve, bringing a new aspect to your hillside bike adventures.

Adult Mountain Bike
Benefits Joining Slope Biking Club d9bc458