Yoshikage Kenan Staff/Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshikagekenan

Administrator
Administrator
Name (First only is OK) - Kenan

Age - 20

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I've been trading for 6 years.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - Currently 1700 Hours. Hundreds of the hours is from trading.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, I used to be a top admin on a trading server called "CGN" (Carbon Gaming Network) about 4 years ago. CGN used to be one of the top trading servers along side with TGP back then.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes, currently just over $1000 in Cashrep from both TGP Cash Rep and Steam Cash Rep. Also have 12 pages of +rep comments on my profile.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - When encountered with this situation, I would ask the trader who has been scammed to be able to provide any proof (screenshots/recordings) they have of the scam that occurred. If possible, I would like to hear from both sides of the trade to see if the proof adds up. After reviewing the evidence provided, if the scam was proven to be true, I would immediately give a permanent ban to the scammer to ensure they no longer scam anyone else on the server.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Admins/Mods make sure that TGP rules are being enforced to make traders feel safe and enjoy their time trading on the server. The main helpful task an admin can help with is listening/watching the voice chat and text chat to ensure people aren't getting interrupted while speaking or someone spamming the chat with a bind. The pleasure of being an admin is having new players be able to ask you questions about how the trade server works and ensure their safety. It can make a huge improvement to the server by having those new players enjoy the server and tell their friends about it to have more players join the server.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - The main task I'd be doing on TGP as an admin to maintain the server, is staying on top of mic spammers/chat spammers. Since I am on the server a lot, there has been multiple times where traders have been asking for an admin to mute a mic spammer and no one is around in the late night to help out. As most traders will agree, mic spamming is one of the most annoying/rule breaking problem that people tend to do on the server, and I'd like to be the one to fix the problem to help everyone. I read text chat all the time since I advertise quite frequently, and there's sometimes people who click their ad bind 3 times in a row filling the chat up from other advertisements. I've been getting friends recently ask me about trading and tell them I go on a trade server which leads into more questions about TGP. I would help grow the server by inviting friends to learn how to trade/use the server for trading.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I'd like to benefit the server by being a trusted admin for players to ask me questions about a trade/prices to make sure no one is getting sharked/scammed. I've met multiple people recently who keep me added to ask about their trade and have come across a few questionable situations that I've been able to help them with. Since I'm mostly online all the time, I am available for whenever someone needs an admin to come to the server (if I'm not already on) to help a problem on the server at that time. Since I've been an admin before on a trade server, I think my experience with dealing with different situations will help improve the server a lot. I also have the benefit of being able to record anything that happens on the server to have proof of a scam/ban. Being able to record has helped traders in the past to have proof of a scam/shark.

What time are you usually on? - Usually online for 12+ hours a day. Spend majority of my time on TGP. 12 PM - 4+ AM EST.

Give us a little information about yourself - My name is Yoshikage Kenan. I am 20 years old. I live in the eastern part of Ontario, Canada. In my spare time if not CSGO trading or playing CSGO, I play MMO'S and other games. I enjoy anime so please feel free to recommend me any or talk about anime with me. I'm super chill and friendly and love to meet new people. I love helping people trade on CSGO and would appreciate the opportunity to be an admin to improve the server by helping the community. I am one for the people since I care about others a lot. I appreciate any feedback on this application from others about me. Thank you for your time reading, and have a wonderful day.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - CSGO TGP (The Global Paradise) Trading Server

Woody's_Deputy

Yoshi is probably the oldest trader I've known. He used to be one of the best CGN admins when that server was still running. He knows how to properly moderate. 100% trustworthy cash buyer and seller, most important he's very active everyday and I still see him coming on TGP all the time. The server needs more admins with a more brighter attitude that cares about others and doesnt think "I'm an admin I can do what I want". Many many original traders will recognize Yoshikage Kenan and will 100% agree with everything I've said about him.

Best of luck getting Admin Yoshi. Fken love you <3.

Last edited:

theadampoops

I didn't know kenan until just a few weeks ago, when I did my first cash deal with him. He's a super chill dude and a very trustable buyer--I've sold many skins to him, and he's down to buy pretty much ANY SKIN, regardless of how shit it may be. Huge respect for that. He offers very reasonable rates, and he's come in sooo clutch whenever I needed to quicksell my items. He's super quick to respond to any messages, and I think he'd be great as an admin; he's a laid back dude who's on TGP literally all the time, and I can't personally think of a better candidate to be an admin (other than me of course HAHA).

Jokes aside, I wish you luck on getting admin :D

-zrk-

While I have been on and off on the trading scene, Yoshi has made my experience coming back fucking dope. This mad lad can somehow make me feel as if I have known him for a few years. Now you might be asking, how did he make me feel this way? I'm glad you asked! Yoshi has continuously asked how have I been doing, keeping up with me from time to time, and is a really reliable and cool guy to go to. Not throwing shade out there but many traders never talk to someone they trade to again. Yoshi on the other hand has always asked how I'm doing, gave me some great prices, and is willing to negotiate. On top of being a great trader, he is a super cool dude and after reading his prior experience, more about him, and what his intentions are, I'm 100% sure TGP will only see improvement with Yoshi as an admin.

Best of luck man, thanks for being a super cool dude and keep that king shit up. Good luck!

notjafar

Administrator
Administrator
A very good application, very informative and well put together. From my interactions with Yoshikage he seems to be a very solid guy with the right intentions, gets the +rep from me.

+rep I feel like actions speak louder than words. When no admins are on he doesn't change who he is what you see is what you get. Hes mature, recently active, and helpful to the community. Would make a fine admin.

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Approved. You will be sent a rules doc, review it and prepare for some questions. Thanks for applying and welcome to TGP team!

Status
Not open for further replies.