xTeamSix

xTeamSix

Name (First only is OK) - William

Age - 24

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 5+ years

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 6420

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - slayers

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - no

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - depends on the amount of information that's on hand if he trying to shark people just change name and remove tags and see if he try's it one me or someone i can trust to record the interaction or at very most get a report started to show that there was a incident with him already so if he pulls it again people can already know what he has done before hand so people have a log to see if it matches

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - actually dealing with the amount of people who shark or try to shark for katos

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - help with the kato trading and overall trade support

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - katos and overall trade experience

What time are you usually on? - most times when im not working or if no friends are online which is most times

Give us a little information about yourself - i have a lot of ibp katos

Which server(s) are you applying to? - trade