WoWesports Admin Application

WoWesports

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - WoWesports - Riley Leathers

Age - 24

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - since late 2014/early 2015

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 4500+

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes was a admin on server was inactive for a while and lost admin from then but am back to trading now.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes, https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561198068389292 and https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/wowesports-cash-rep.1415/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would be asking for info, text chats, images of the trade, SS's of the scam at hand if not enough info is provided I will post in admin chat to see if anyone else has had any other encounters with the individual to see if he has caused other issues. But, If I'm 100% certain that he is a scammer then Judgement will be dealt with accordingly to server rules.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Being more active for sure, but also maybe checking to see if people have certain things without making it a big deal like if someone is cash trading and does not have a tgp rep then engaging with them this way but, I look to go out of my way and check to find their cashrep to see if they have one before engaging verbally with them.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I have a wide network of traders, collectors, buyers, sellers so getting them into the server and helping with driving population would be a big priority to also raise #'s on servers open more trade availability and in turn making people want to come back.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Constant activity and management. I'm on the server majority of everyday since I work from home I can be on the server most anytime of the day.

What time are you usually on? - weekdays 9am CST and will be on mostly all day, weekends prob closer to 12 pm cst and stay on majority of the day.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I work from home and I work in sales which fits perfect with my experience being a csgo trader. I just got married about 9 months ago. I have invested alot of time and money into CSGO throughout my last 8 years of trading on csgo. I love the game have been on tgp since the beginning of time and have always loved the tgp environment.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP CSGO Trading Server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Yes I'm familiar with Soolpa, Lad, Hexano, Tropic, not sure if the previous admins that were around are still around but I am familiar with Dre and a few other admins from way back when.