Warriorexcile8

Name -👻Bradley👻

Age - 19

How long have you been trading? -
🎃 Started 2016, quit 2018, rejoined 2020🎃

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? -
1,300 Hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -
Ive been Moderator / Administrator / Co Owner on AQW Private Servers + Moderator on multiple discord servers and i own a discord server with 400+ members

Do you have a reputation thread? -
I have very good reputation on every private server ive worked on aswell as discord ive been staff on.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? -
First make sure the scammer actually scammed and its not a false report, secondly i would contact the owner or an administrator with more power and speak momentarily to them about the subject.
then i would get evidence of the scam and show my superior administrator/owner as proof for them. then if they did scam and there is significant evidence of them scamming i would ask permission from the head administrator / owner / co owner

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -
from what ive seen the admins are doing a really good job, i enjoy hanging out with especially MrCottonWool (our soccor match against T Virus). i do however suggest hosting more events. aswell as interacting more with player / player instead of admin / group of players

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -
I will be active everyday. i will also help provide more players by making videos daily on the server showcasing different trades aswell as i will not abuse my powers as staff. ill also host events and make up new events aswell as add to maps

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -
Experience. i have ALOT of experience on different games aswell as on discord and i think i can improve the server in the player base aswell as the map base.

What time are you usually on? -
12AmEST-10pmEST (Excluding 4pm to 6pm due to ARMY PT)

Give us a little information about yourself -
Im the collector who always has expensive stickers ($700+) on cheap skins x,D im also a youtuber with 800,000 total views on my channel.

Which server(s) are you applying to? -
🎃 The Global Paradise trade server 🎃