Viddy's Admin Application

Viddy

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - Viddy (Gabe)

Age - 26 years old

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 13+ Years (Remember when keys were 2.33 refined? ;))

Which server(s) are you applying to? TGP Unusual Paradise

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 4,268 hours for TF2

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes! While I was in high school, I was a moderator for a popular Jailbreak server. Unfortunately, the name of the server has been lost to me due to time.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - My profile is filled with +reps, but sadly my breaks in trading happened once reputation threads became more of a mainstay.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - The best way to go about this is to investigate. For example, if I were to join the server just as a scam occurred and left, I'd take down the testimony of the people affected / people who witnessed the event. I would check the logs to see what the user's Steam ID is and check SteamREP (while it exists) and also check backpack.tf to see if there is any information about the individual. From there, I would take the appropriate actions necessary to determine what needs to occur, whether it be a ban/warning for a specific time, or whether I need to find more information regarding the situation.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I think the biggest thing that they can do for the server is to promote player morale. This can include events, chatting with people inside of the server, and culminating a community that people can join and engage with. When you can keep players happy, it creates an experience anyone can enjoy (and, of course, trade in)!

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I would love to respectfully represent the server as a whole, helping out with events, and spreading the word that TGP is an amazing community. I will also keep the server safe and secure, taking care of issues that arise that might hinder the experience that you want while you are connected to TGP.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - The biggest part for me that I can bring is a passion and love toward the game we all play. Anyone who connects to TGP loves TF2, and they probably enjoy trading even more. Being able to be a watchful eye and also promote healthy activities inside the community will be extremely beneficial for both server growth and server longevity.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? -

What time are you usually on? - Anytime I am not at work - Monday - Friday after 4:30 p.m. CST, and Saturday - Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - Hey there! My name is Gabe and I've been playing TF2 during my time in high school, college, and into current day! I am an Accountant in real life and also play competitive card games. I am also a Level 1 Judge for Magic: The Gathering and I always try to promote a healthy and inclusive experience in every aspect of my day to day life!

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - Trade

Any current admins are you familiar with? - T-Virus and Epsilon