VERA’s Ban Appeal

VERA

- Why were you banned?

I was IP Banned by the automatic flagging system after I attempted to join the server on a trade banned account- I had no plans or intentions on scamming, it had some quite unusual and expensive skins I wanted to show off to other traders but got instantly banned when I went to join the server. I was a bit upset at first, but didn’t really care as it wasn’t my main account that I trade on. I went back on my main the next day and attempted to join the server and it again instantly banned me (I’m assuming because I was already automatically banned on the trade banned account?)

- Why should you be unbanned?

Literally did nothing to violate TGP’s ToS, it’s just using an outdated system of automatically banning anyone marked by steamrep (of which should get a revamp!) I’ve been an active trade for the last 4~ years and my profile can back that statement up. I’ve used TGP, alias, Carbon, slayers etc. I’ve been around a long time lol I used to trade when hydrah wasn’t a mod

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

I won’t join the server on a trade banned account, I’ve learned my lesson

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

active member of the server, I do GFX and video edits, overall friendly.

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Steamrep banned people are never allowed on TGP. Youll need to appeal on steamrep.com