umm's Application

umm

Name - Adam

Age - 19

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 5 years, 2-ish years of off and on.

How many hours do you have in TF2? - around 2000 between 2 different accounts.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Back in 2014 with WKGaming, (actually made a video:

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - i do not.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - ask around with others that have been in contact with him, do my own digging to make sure that he is an actual scammer or not. (steam rep, word of mouth of his friends/victim, backpack.tf trust logs, backpack.tf graph to see if their was an incredible jump on the date of supposed scam, source bans.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - the majority of them are chill, cool guys in my books.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - retain a positive attitude for the players, spread a positive vibe to everyone so they have the desire to come back.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - a positive attitude, and reassuring yet stern disciplinary action when needed.

What time are you usually on? - as of right now, 18 hours a day, but i am getting a job soon so chances are probably early mornings and late nights.

Give us a little information about yourself - I own 2 cats (rusty and clyde), recently picked up guitar and have always been interested in music, computers and anything else "geeky".

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TF2 Unusual Paradise.