Turbo_Flow's Admin Application

Turbo_Flow

Name (First only is OK) - Mazen

Age - 16

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 4 Years

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 1,034 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Gmod Roleplay community the Original DankRP I was a admin for around 6 months. I have also been a moderator in a few FiveM Servers

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -

My comments, and I have a cash rep thread

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? -

I would first find any proof that I have of the scammer, next if I have enough evidence to be sure of a scammer I would follow through with a ban. If I needed any help I would refer to a Head admin.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -

On the server I think that admins can do a better job of being online and making sure to pay attention to things that are happening in the server.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -

I will make sure that people follow all of the rules and that they know of them. I will also let the word out about the server to anybody who I think might be interested.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -

I am online a lot and I am a very good trader that know prices. I also have around 350 hours on TGP and I belive that I will be able to make sure that the server runs smoothly when other admins are not online, do to how often I am on.

What time are you usually on? - I am usually on after 6 PM ET, but often I get on for an hour or two randomly during the day (When I see no admins on)

Give us a little information about yourself - I am just a normal teen that loves to play CSGO and also loves to trade. I am very indulged in the TGP community and I have probably traded over $11,000 through the server. I have also bought around $5,000 through the server

Which server(s) are you applying to? - I am applying for TGP CSGO server