TrueVeNoM531 admin app

TrueVeNoM531

Name (First only is OK) - Noah Dabaja

Age - 18

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I first started trading in 2016, about a year after I began playing CS.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - I have 4,993 hours in CS, most of which have been on trading servers.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I have been a moderator on Alias, Slayer, and Platinum trading servers.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Currently I do not have a reputation thread.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - If the person has already scammed someone, I would take the scammer and affected party into a private room to hear both sides of the party. If there is enough evidence that a scam took place, I would converse with another admin before banning them.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I think the mods can improve by cracking down more on mic spammers and toxic players. Alot of toxicity occurs when players new to trading join, and being supportive to them will make them more likely to stick around and come back.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I meet a lot of people through matchmaking and casual that are interested in trading. A lot of times they don’t know much, so teaching them and bringing them into the server is always a good way to grow.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I will be of benefit as I have many years of trading experience, am an active member of the server, as well as being an admin before on various servers.

What time are you usually on? - Usually I am on from late afternoon (5pm) and I stay on all night.

Give us a little information about yourself - Born and raised in Detroit, I have a love for video games and cars. CS is my favorite game.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trade Server

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
Love the app, you seem like you know what you are doing and I think you could make a good admin. I would recommend you set up a cash rep thread, we just started the TGP cashrep and even if you don't plan on doing much cash trading you should still have one setup. Other than that this app looks great and you obviously have experience with trade servers.
+rep
P.S. Detroit is the best city in the US