Trent app

TrentHubb985

Age - 22

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 3 years on and off kind of got more into
because I have more money to spend and its fun to interact with people and finding new friends

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - CSGO - 1,235 HRS would have more but back in the day
use to play on a laptop with a broken screen on a big flat screen tv and they updated cs and my laptop couldn't play it no more

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - no admin experience but I was a mod for a small streamer for a while so i was good
at getting people help and making sure no one is being rude just break the rules

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561198311829814 only have 4 on here
but I did other trades but didn't know that this was a thing

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would let t-virus know and let other admins know
and try and talk to the guy that got scammed and get more evidence and so they can have a look out and when telling you we can look more into it and see were you wanna go from there and ask people if they ever traded with him and see if hes ever been sketchy

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Just being on a lot keep the server clean and make it fun place to be with my
personality and just being there for people and doing ads for or server getting people in and making sure people not doing anything dumb

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Just put out some ads about the sever and just making people have a good time and wanting to come back and wanna keep playing
in a well put together sever and no weird stuff going on with rude people and scammers and do look into unban appeals if i have the right to do so

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Keeping the server clean of rude people and scammers and just a fun person to talk to and wanna come back
to see and play with and be friends in and out of the trading server I would just like to be a person that someone can come to if they need something or have a question

What time are you usually on? - central time anytime I'm not working or when I get off I'm always on

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - Name is Trent I work at sams club lol I like to play lots of cs and other fps, like to talk to everyone really friendly
love to watch sports basketball and football, have crazy conversations about cs items sticker skins that I never seen I'm just a very genuine person

Which server(s) are you applying to? - Csgo TGP

Any current admins are you familiar with? - soolpa / spanky / Flopalott

TrentHubb985

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? Yes / No? YES I'm always on and I think it would be fun to do events i remember doing the hide-an-seek and that's how I got VIP one time just wanna help with anything i can THANKS

Last edited: