Trent admin app to TGP

TrentHubb985

Age - 21

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 2 months now

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 976hrs

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - no

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - no

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - ill just talk to other admins about the situation and see if i can get more evidence from the person that got scammed or see if he is trying to scam and bring it to other admins or t virus to see what they this and let it go from there

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - just being respectful and do what they are supposed to do help on the server

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Be on as much as i can doing my job as a admin and just keep the server clean and just help anyone that needs help and making the server fun to play on

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - my dedication to the server being on as much as i can making sure no one is being to toxic making sure no one is breaking any rules and just making the server fun to be on and making people want to come back and play i can do little events like knife tournaments 5v5 tournaments just making people have fun experiences so were they will want to come back and also try to do some giveaways

What time are you usually on? - on weekdays little later but on weekends all the time

Give us a little information about yourself - im 21 im a electrician at a plant i love to play csgo i watch football basketball like to fish and just really hang out with the family

Which server(s) are you applying to? - the TGP trading server

TrentHubb985

I would like for this to be my first admin job on a sever and you wont regret choosing me to be a part of your admin team on your server thanks
I know i didnt put to much but this would be my first admin job and i dont really do much but work and play on the pc