Tovhys' Admin Application

Tovhys

Name - Nathan

Age - 22

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 9 years, TF2, Warframe, CS:GO, Rocket League.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 399.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - TF2 Jailbreak server for 5 months, Slayers Trade for 6 months.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Haven't cash traded yet, but have a rep thread started. https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/5/3987311922138579643/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - Find full steam profile, copy, get evidence and ban (if proven) until I can talk to other admins about final decision. If other admin is on just call for discussion. If it is just a trivial ban, a temp ban for 1-3 days and discussion with veteran admins about the situation. If wrongly banned, an apology (public) and explanation of why that course of action was taken (in private).

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Indiscriminate punishments. Everyone has friends or doesn't like someone, but the role calls for you to not take personal feelings into account.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Be accessible, promote fun/positive environment. It is very possible to be fun and still maintain a list of rules. Also a memory sponge, so retaining information comes easily.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Unbiased opinions and judgement. Also can be very flexible with getting on the server to deal with random offenders/issues while at the computer. Can have multiple games running at once, so if on another game it is possible to launch CS. Then deal with the issue promptly (and properly), and then resume previous activities.

What time are you usually on? - Typically 8:30p EST - 1:00/3:00a EST. Occasionally 12:00 EST - 1:00/3:00a EST on days that I do not work.

Give us a little information about yourself - Thinking about why people think certain ways about things is my pastime when I work. A typical day for me is dealing with upset people who have (relatively) expensive items that are not working, fixing them, advising them on potential purchases, and generally trying to calm them down. My work demands that I be patient and knowledgeable, and it has translated thoroughly into my regular way of thought. If you can't understand why people are upset, it becomes impossible to fix whatever issues may be at hand.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trade server.

Last edited:

Rawmondz

In my opinion you are not fit to be an admin on tgp you used buff listing price to you're advantage like the ak case harden that you said was worth 3-5 arcs which was def not true as reddit listing and csmoney listing was much cheaper and i wanted you send you links but you kept ignoring the fact that its not worth whats listed on buff. You later sold it to scooter steve and stated it was a quick sell but in general you sold it to him for 4 arcs which was a bizzare price stating it was a t2 but had like no blue it was the lowest tier t2 and the majority of the server seen the ak that scooter steve got and agreed it was not worth 4 arcs, you didn't have any current offers either. When you become admin i can see you abusing you're status as admin and people will be more gullible of what you "claim" almost to the extent of sharking.

Last edited:

Tovhys

In my opinion you are not fit to be an admin on tgp you used buff listing price to you're advantage like the ak case harden that you said was worth 3-5 arcs which was def not true
I'm sorry that you did not like my prices, however, I stated very clearly that I was going to use buff as a price for that as it was what I got told to do.

You later sold it to scooter steve and stated it was a quick sell but in general you sold it to him for 4 arcs which was a bizzare price stating it was a t2 but had like no blue it was the lowest tier t2 and the majority of the server seen the ak that scooter steve got and agreed it was not worth 4 arcs,
I stated that I was selling it under what my buyout was. I also did state that it was a T2 because it is. It also was not the lowest tier T2, I reference the broskins tier list (attached below) that states it is the #36 T2 pattern for an AK.
Going back to it, you seem to just not like my price because you don't think it's worth that. I stated multiple times that I was willing to hold on to it to get the full value, as is typically required of non-gem case hardeneds.

you didn't have any current offers either. When you become admin i can see you abusing you're status as admin and people will be more gullible of what you "claim" almost to the extent of sharking.
I was about to use the AK in a trade as a replacement for 4 pure arcs. To claim that someone is going to shark because of a status is absolutely ridiculous slander and a wild accusation at best. You should NEVER trade with someone just because of a tag, status, or name.
If you don't like my prices, please, don't trade with me.

Thanks for your feedback!