Tl0re Ban Appeal

Tl0re

- Why were you banned?

I was banned because of a specific trade, I have made many trades before in the past but this one he was interested in a katowice stickered IBP item I had. We agreed to trade his knife for my IBP Kato and some adds. He then immediately sent me a trade for my knife and my IBP ak and it was a good deal so I decided to accept it. He then complained that he mean't to add more adds from my side before we traded but that's not really my fault. He negotiated poorly and impulsively sent me a trade that's all.

- Why should you be unbanned?

I have a lot of knowledge in the trading scene and have helped numerous people get into buying/selling skins as a hobby and I always strive to help others.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

I could possibly allow him more time to think maybe before our trade because clearly we instantly met and within 5 minutes of meeting the guy he impulsively traded for my item.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

I know a lot about katowice and patterened items because I have traded for so many years and I also help people with trades they are making by giving them my opinion and proof of pricing.

Darksi

Doesn't seem to be Tl0re's fault, yes it may have looked like a *shark* to some but if the opposite user offers the trade and sends a lot of Overpay, it is no ones fault but the person sending the trade for not checking the offer and seeing how much his total offer/OP was.