TGP CSGO Server Admin Application

JJ Henson

Name (First only is OK) - JJ Henny

Age - 22

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - since 2018, around 4 years

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 2,500

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Only from twitch chat, in which I would mostly just moderate links being shared

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561198801492970
No one wants to add to my TGP rep :(

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - When encountered with a scam situation I would need the screenshots of the transaction along with a link to the scammer account. First to determine if it was a API scam or a peer to peer. If peer to peer I would contact the person and ask for their side of the story, if there is no response I have to assume the screenshots are valid and report it to the senior admins for a second opinion. Instruct the scammed person to open up a complaint on steam rep and spread awareness of a scammer to the people in the server.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - The most I personally have seen is just a lack of admin on when people are mic spamming, just need more hands to manage the chaos.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I always recommend the server when someone wants to cash out, in addition I let newer players know that they can inspect skins they might want to buy in the server.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - One thing that I already do quite frequently is price checks in the server, I primarily pc the kato 2014s, and I explain buff to newer members frequently.

What time are you usually on? - 12pm - 1pm and late nights PST

Give us a little information about yourself - I'm a senior in college that plays csgo to destress and often find myself chilling on TGP to talk and pricecheck skins. My major is biology so I can answer those few science questions people have. I buy sometimes, I sell sometimes, just depends on the situation.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - CSGO TGP trading server

Discord- JJ Henson#1278