TF2 TPG Admin application.

CrispysStuff

Name (First only is OK) -David

Age -18

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -6 years

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - CSGO- 581, TF2- 3712

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -admin or mod, I would like to work my way up to a admin though.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198261047630
the art commission was poorly made, rushed and over priced. He kept on increasing the price, and he says that I did not pay, he asked me if I wanted anything else added to it and I told him, to add shading and some texture because the image was just a blob. He does nothing about it and tells me to pay. I told him if he's not going to fix what I asked him, even after he asked me if I want to change anything. So I just said "ill pass". He also have fake +rep (you could check) and is favored by backpack because of that. That's also why I could not get it removed.
When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Getting more info from both people, and than ask them for proof of their claims.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -Better plug ins, and helping people with what they need.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -Let people know about the server, and play on it a lot.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Being active a lot, helping players, and helping events.

What time are you usually on? - no specific days, but very active.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I like to play sports, workout, be social with the people on tf2, and trade on tf2.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TF2

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Russell, T-Virus