TF2 Admin Application

ToadzGaming

Online Name ToadzGaming

Age -26

How long have you been trading? since 2013

Which server(s) are you applying to tgp tf2 trade server

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to CSGO/TF2)? -over 5k hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -negative

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -Not sure

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - bringing what evidence I have to Big T and allowing him to fully decide on the next steps

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Have me in the group

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - enforce rules and ensure people are safe and having fun

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I will ensure no stone is left untouched

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - Sure can

What time are you usually on? - Condsidering I am currently off work due to work injury kinda free for now

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I am just a chill,laid back person who likes to have fun,joke and laugh

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - Trade Server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Pretty much all in a way