Stirdu's ban appeal

Stirdu

- Why were you banned?
I was banned because I openly admitted to stealing 10$ when I was 12 years old over half a decade ago for 'scamming.' The reason given was "admitted scamming, hasn't paid back the full amount."

- Why should you be unbanned?
The incident in question was over 6 years ago, and I don't get how I can pay somebody back that I don't even remember. I was literally only talking about the incident (in the tgp disc server) to show that I've changed since then, otherwise I would of never risked my reputation over something as stupid as that.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
I will never scam again, I have no need to take from others and I regret my decision-making back then.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I have been trying to purchase some kato crafts and I remember years ago when I used to trade on TGP that everybody would always be selling such cool crafts that I wish I could afford. I want to get unbanned so I can start trading on TGP, buy some of the crafts Ive always wanted, and become an active member in the community.

also if you do decide to unban me, please unban me from the discord too- Stirdu#0001

chards

yeah done easily $10k+ in deals with this individual, has clear motive to go on the right path. unban this guy virus.