Simp1ySam's Ban Appeal

Simp1ySam

- Why were you banned?

I was ban back in early 2016 at the age of 13 years old cause I said in the voice chat: I'm selling ''x'' knife at ''x'' price and that price was like 3-4 times the actual worth of the knife. As soon as I said that, I got ban for scamming. I was only joking with the friends I made on that server back in the day cause the server was quiet the night I did that.

- Why should you be unbanned?

I was young and foolish back in the day when I did that. I understand that admin have to work hard on the server to keep it friendly and safe for everyone. I thought it was fun to say things like that back in the days. Now, I understand that its not funny at all and I'd never scam anyone in my life.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

By not making stupid and immature comment like I did in the past. I know people on the server are serious people working their ass off trading trying to make money and thats what exactly what I want to do from now on. Its the best trading server in the entire game and I'd really love to have a 2nd chance after almost 8 years.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

Im funny, friendly and more mature now. I know that what I did in the past was bad and I promise to have an blameless behavior from now on.

Hoping to have the chance to prove my good will to you in the futur,

thank you,

Samuel

hexnano

Administrator
Administrator
Hi,

Please provide a link to your Steam profile so that we can investigate this further.

Thank you