Shifty's Admin Application

minimanmanly

Online Name Shifty

Age - 18

How long have you been trading? Started Trading on TGP around June 2021 but trading since late 2019.

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? 2.1k CSGO

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - None online but I currently Work as a Manager at a restaurant, have a good idea what is involved with dealing with a wide range of people.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes, https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/shiftys-cash-rep.1218/ https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561199021523288

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Check Join logs, Find names and ask around for if anyone has any more info. Find out as much as I can from the potential victim and others in the server. Contact others about any suspicious activity on the server. Ask for trade records or screenshots to further help with figuring out the situation.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Make sure that the server is a friendly safe place for anyone to trade/ talk about skins. Ensure that people feel like the server is a place they enjoy being in and there is no toxicity.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Keep active and refer anyone who is interested in trading or cash trading to join the server. Welcome any newcomers to the server and engage with them, make them feel like they want to stay and hang out.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Keep TGP a friendly place for people to come and hang out, talk and trade. Welcome people to the server and make sure that it is a place they want to come back to.

What time are you usually on? - 9:00am-12:00am Mountain time and 10:00pm (More active on days off work)

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I am someone who enjoys hanging out in the server a lot, and especially meeting new people on there. I love helping anyone who is new to the scene with information about how the trading scene works (REP, Price checks, Deals). I consider myself a pretty friendly guy who just enjoys the company of others and helping people out. I love the environment that TGP provides and want to help give that welcoming feeling to anyone and everyone who joins! My experience working as a manager helps with my understanding of how it is to take charge of situations and make sure that the outcome is ideal for all parties.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP CSGO Trading Server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Flop, Honey, Tropic, Spanky, LingLing, Soolpa, Lad