sfpt's Ban Appeal

sfpt

- Why were you banned?
I was banned recently for insulting T-Virus. I apologize for this, I did not mean to cause offense. I regret saying this, it was mean-spirited and I recognize that TGP is a safe space for people. My ban though is permanent, which I feel is excessive.

- Why should you be unbanned?
I only have 1 previous ban, which was a while ago now, for calling g0dspeed a scammer. That ban was reversed for obvious reasons, so this is my first offense. Looking on bans.theglobalparadise.org, I can see other people who have been banned for calling admins sharks, or insulting other admins. They got banned for 1 week-1 month. I understand what I did and deserve the one week maybe even one month ban , to make it consistent with other people who have done the exact same thing as me, though I do not think a permanent ban is justified.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
I am almost always nice to people on the server, I just sort of let impulse get the best of me. I truly apologize for what I did, and I will make sure to keep TGP a safe space for everyone. I will make sure to control my impulse.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I feel like I add a good amount to TGP, I care a lot about the community and the people in it. I try my best to help people who are new on the server, and I don't consider myself abrasive towards others. Trading means a lot to me, I hope I can come back to the server I really enjoy playing on.

Last edited:

sfpt

Any updates? been about a week now, haven't heard back from anyone and messaging admins has only led me to be ghosted