Rumi's Ban Appeal

Rumi

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142897025/

- Why were you banned?
The given reason for my ban appears to be "Multi/cheating".

- Why should you be unbanned?
I have never cheated to begin with during my stay within the server. I main spy and whilst my backstabs may seem wonky at times I do not understand the punishment for something I can not control.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
Not applicable. Except if i stop backstabbing altogether.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I am eager to create a fun and creative loadout for TF2. I'm looking to invest in multiple hats and have discovered that TGP is the perfect place. The server’s Bhop mechanic and exciting events, like auctions, make it an engaging environment for finding unusuals that others are selling.

TommiePooth

Packing for a Extended Mountain Cycling Adventure

Preparing for a extended hillside cycling adventure needs detailed organization and deliberation to ensure you have everything for a smooth trip. Begin with the essentials: a durable backpack that can adequately hold your items, sufficient hydration to maintain hydration, and nutritious food to keep your energy levels elevated.

A complete tool kit remains crucial, including a multi-function tool, spare tubes, a inflator, and tire patches to fix any mechanical issues on the route. Layered outfits is important for adjusting to changing temperatures; featherweight and moisture-wicking materials are perfect for comfort and performance. Don’t forget a first-aid kit to handle any little wounds or emergencies.

If you’re sleeping outside, carry a lightweight tent and bedroll to guarantee a comfortable night. Organize your path meticulously, identifying resupply points and ensuring you understand the landscape and atmosphere you’ll encounter. By preparing efficiently and preparing completely, you’ll be set to tackle the obstacles of a multi-day mountain cycling adventure, letting you to concentrate on the joy of riding and venturing into new routes.

Twenty-nine Inches Electric Hill Cycle No cost Freight
Choose Suitable Slope Riding Post d9bc458