RulerRamen's Admin Application

RulerRamen

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - RulerRamen

Age -16

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 7 months

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - About 1,160 from when this application goes out

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - No

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - No (I do have reputation of crabbing big and small crabs and paying up but I don’t count that bc it’s not on backpack or anywhere u would have to ask people that have seen me crab a lot or have won against me)

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Tell the other mods, and admins about them and talk to other trade servers admins to see if they have had an encounter with them scamming on their server. I would also ask other staff for their opinion on it.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I think its good the way it is but admins and mods can improve the server by doing more events like pyro dodge ball tournament and having more mini games like chess or stuff like that

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I would do more giveaways once I get my summer job and get paid, I could also do some host events for fun, and I could help other admins plan or moderate events. Another thing is I could pitch some ideas for the map and tell people about the server who don’t know/invite them to the server. Also just being on

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Patient, fun, creative, positive

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - Yes

What time are you usually on? - Weekends I'm on most if not all of the day. Weekdays Im on after school starting 4-5 Pst to 9-10 pst

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I spend my free time on tf2 trade servers just chillin, I also have been working as a counselor at a summer camp during the summer for the past 2 summers (I would still be on around the same time on weekdays over the summer), I also enjoy spycrabbing.

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - Tf2 TGP Trade server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - T-virus, Loaf, crust, boy

Loaferman

Head Administrator
I think if you keep building up your rep and trading experience, you'll end up making a great mod. Definitely apply again in the future <3!