retarded / god 's Admin Application

retarded

Name (First only is OK) - retarded, real name I'd prefer not.

Age - 16

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - since early 2015

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 2189

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Not on CS, although I've been considered for admin on Rise before, and have been a mod on two now-dead minecraft PvP faction servers.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yeah: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/5/490123197951662714/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - If its suspected that they scammed , first we'll talk and I'll review the situation, if they're guilty I'll 1wk / perm depending on if they promise to return the items or not.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Having at least an admin online most of the time. I've been online during PEAK hours and not seen one on.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Always be recommending joining the discord and server trading community, along with outlining the benefits of possibly them buying VIP.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Experience, albeit not as much as other admins, good trading advice regarding patterns for CH, Katos, certain floats, and various other niche items. Also I do just kinda vibe frfr

What time are you usually on? - PST Weekdays 3pm-12am, Weekends 7pm-1am or 1pm-12am depending on the day.

Give us a little information about yourself - I've been trading for a while and getting back into it more recently, and irl I'm a HS Junior who likes to do hard things. I have 1 account on steam and one acc only, so it'll be hard for people to fake an acc as my alt.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trade Server

Attachments