Age -

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -
2017, 7 years.

Which server(s) are you applying to?
TRADE UNUSUAL PARADISE.

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? -
5,458 Hours.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -
I was an active admin for a trade server called EGC (Endless Gamers Community) for around 2 years. Yet the server died in 2019 and was active for around 5 years.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -
-None-

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? -
gIf I were to encounter a scammer, either known or unknown, I will first ask if anyone traded, had history or had any interaction with the suspected scammer. Ask around for any trade, history screenshots, videos, etc. If proven to be a scammer, permanent banned with applicable ban appeal w/ proof.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -
I believe the current Admins/Mods could do more interaction with players that are from other regions, i.e. players from EU/AU, etc. Other than that, the giveaways, events, and actions almost daily is very nice to keep the server enjoyable and interactive with the current player base.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -
I will be TGP's iconic player in terms of character, player interaction, and helping organizing player orientated/donated events.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -
TGP's TF2's Competitive captain by improving current players and newer players who are interested in joining! I will help bring more light to this server by managing to keep the server as active as possible after auctions, events and giveaways are finished. I would love to see the server flourish and keep it on a straight trajectory.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? -
I'm very open and good with communicating in terms of concerns, questions or anything that needs to be answered.

What time are you usually on? -
PST, 12 P.M. - 2-3 A.M. Usually daily if not on TF2, I'm either working or on my PC.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) -
I enjoy making jokes, being chill, competitive, I LOOOOVE TRAVIS SCOTT ft. Kid Cudi.

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) -
TRADE UNUSUAL PARADISE.

Any current admins are you familiar with? -
T-Virus, SigmaWave (FloWave), Aistrrr, Uncle Rick. Had other interactions with other admins, but not friends with.

Im_Torry

Online Name: ^red.

Age - 23

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 2017, 7 years.

Which server(s) are you applying to? TRADE UNUSUAL PARADISE.

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 5,458 Hours.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I was an active admin for a trade server called EGC (Endless Gamers Community) for around 2 years. Yet the server died in 2019 and was active for around 5 years.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - -None-

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - gIf I were to encounter a scammer, either known or unknown, I will first ask if anyone traded, had history or had any interaction with the suspected scammer. Ask around for any trade, history screenshots, videos, etc. If proven to be a scammer, permanent banned with applicable ban appeal w/ proof.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I believe the current Admins/Mods could do more interaction with players that are from other regions, i.e. players from EU/AU, etc. Other than that, the giveaways, events, and actions almost daily is very nice to keep the server enjoyable and interactive with the current player base.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I will be TGP's iconic player in terms of character, player interaction, and helping organizing player orientated/donated events.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - TGP's TF2's Competitive captain by improving current players and newer players who are interested in joining! I will help bring more light to this server by managing to keep the server as active as possible after auctions, events and giveaways are finished. I would love to see the server flourish and keep it on a straight trajectory.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - I'm very open and good with communicating in terms of concerns, questions or anything that needs to be answered.

What time are you usually on? - PST, 12 P.M. - 2-3 A.M. Usually daily if not on TF2, I'm either working or on my PC.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I enjoy making jokes, being chill, competitive, I LOOOOVE TRAVIS SCOTT ft. Kid Cudi.

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - TRADE UNUSUAL PARADISE.

Any current admins are you familiar with? - T-Virus, SigmaWave (FloWave), Aistrrr, Uncle Rick. Had other interactions with other admins, but not friends with.

Im_Torry

Online Name: ^red.

Age - 23

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 2017, 7 years.

Which server(s) are you applying to? TRADE UNUSUAL PARADISE.

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 5,458 Hours.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I was an active admin for a trade server called EGC (Endless Gamers Community) for around 2 years. Yet the server died in 2019 and was active for around 5 years.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - -None-

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - gIf I were to encounter a scammer, either known or unknown, I will first ask if anyone traded, had history or had any interaction with the suspected scammer. Ask around for any trade, history screenshots, videos, etc. If proven to be a scammer, permanent banned with applicable ban appeal w/ proof.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I believe the current Admins/Mods could do more interaction with players that are from other regions, i.e. players from EU/AU, etc. Other than that, the giveaways, events, and actions almost daily is very nice to keep the server enjoyable and interactive with the current player base.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I will be TGP's iconic player in terms of character, player interaction, and helping organizing player orientated/donated events.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - TGP's TF2's Competitive captain by improving current players and newer players who are interested in joining! I will help bring more light to this server by managing to keep the server as active as possible after auctions, events and giveaways are finished. I would love to see the server flourish and keep it on a straight trajectory.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - I'm very open and good with communicating in terms of concerns, questions or anything that needs to be answered.

What time are you usually on? - PST, 12 P.M. - 2-3 A.M. Usually daily if not on TF2, I'm either working or on my PC.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I enjoy making jokes, being chill, competitive, I LOOOOVE TRAVIS SCOTT ft. Kid Cudi.

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - TRADE UNUSUAL PARADISE.

Any current admins are you familiar with? - T-Virus, SigmaWave (FloWave), Aistrrr, Uncle Rick. Had other interactions with other admins, but not friends with.
Age is cap!