Penis Mans Ban Appeal

Penis Man

- Why were you banned?
For making an insensitive joke about the admin

- Why should you be unbanned?
i personally believe that although i shouldnt have said what i did, i dont think my actions warrant a permanent ban, and even if i deserve some form of punishment, in my belief the current punishment is far too harsh.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
I will make a serious attempt to be more respectful to all members of the server and the admins in particular. I will make sure any jokes or facetious comments I make aren't at anyones critical expense, and that no matter what i am respecting my fellow traders.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
Im a very active CS:GO skin trader, and I'm friendly with many of the other active traders on this server, including some of the admins. I believe that through trading and positive social (online of course) interactions, i have a lot to bring to the server. For reference, i first joined this trading server around 3 weeks ago, and have probably made over 30 trades since. I think that this alone proves that I am contributing to the trading community, due to the fact that I am helping the economy of CS and of TGP particularly grow and evolve, as are my fellow skin traders on the server.

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
It has not been a month since you were banned. You will need to wait.