Parry's Ban Appeal

parry

- Why were you banned? "I was banned, because I was apparently reported as a scammer. "

- Why should you be unbanned? "I should be unbanned, because I received a blank trade offer for a users skins and accepted it. I do not know why I was banned because it was his mistake. I feel that this was a false accusation because I did not even know who he was and thought it was a gift to me. I did not mean to do any harm to the user involved."

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)? " I could prevent the previous actions by reimbursing the user with his skins. I am sorry that I accepted the blank trade offer and wish the user good trades in the future."

- What qualities do you bring to our group? "To this group, I bring dedication to always be on here, a respectful attitude and monthly donations. I have been apart of the server for a while now and even made a lot of friends such as VIP's and Admins. People have asked me where I have been and if I would be back on the server. I get sad when I see those texts because I think to myself, you are stupid for accepting the offer. I hope to return to the server soon and thank you for your time."

Sincerely,
Parry

Attachments

Last edited:

parry

Bhooker, I have a problem. He has blocked me and doesn't have his trade url in his description.

Last edited:

Riffeh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jamez is telling me that you have blocked him instead of him blocking you, so you'll stay banned until you unblock him, add him and return the items or you can send the items to an admin and they'll return it to him.