Parry's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

parry

- Why were you banned?
I was banned for accepting a trade offer that had nothing on my side and some items on his side. Also I was doing nothing prior to this. I didn't talk to him before the offer came through nor did I want to trade with him. This happened in May of 2020. The admins said I could get unbanned if I return the items but I lied and said he blocked me so I couldn't send the offer. After that, they said, well, until you give the items back you will stay banned.

- Why should you be unbanned?
I feel that I should be unbanned because I have changed a lot. I am a legit trader with a lot of friends from TGP and Rise Trading who know me. Moreover, I had just started playing CS:GO at the time and didn't know that this was a banable offense, to accept random trade offers..

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
I could've not accepted the trade and instead, let him know that he made a mistake. I also could've gave his skins back.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
To this group, I bring dedication to always be active, a respectful attitude, and generosity. I have been apart of the server for a while now and even made a lot of friends such as VIP's and Admins. People have asked me where I have been and if I would be back on the server. I get sad every once and a while when I see those texts because I think about that offer I could've declined. I hope to return to the server soon and thank you for your time.

ThatCowHugger

Administrator
Administrator
Please provide us with full chat logs between you and the other person, along with the trade, and a link to this second persons account.

parry

what did you guys talk about then?
I remember that the conversation started off by him sending an offer and then he said does this look good. Im guessing he said that because he thought he put one of my items on the other end. I accepted as a gift and we never talked since.

ThatCowHugger

Administrator
Administrator
Declined.
The admins said I could get unbanned if I return the items but I lied and said he blocked me so I couldn't send the offer.
just do what the admins ask you to do the first time around.
I didn't talk to him before the offer came through
I remember that the conversation started off
Next time, try to keep your story straight.

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Ive added the victim and commented on his profile so we can get his items returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.