Orionr staff application

Orionr

Name - Pronounced Orion - (r) but the r is silent so you can call me Orion.

Age - 20

How long have you been trading? - Since 2013, in TF2, but only really been an active trader in CS:GO the last 4 months.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 734 Hours.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I've ran discords before but I've never been an admin on a CS server.

Do you have a reputation thread? - Yes, I've done about $170 in cash trades, only about $50 or so is on my cash rep. I also use to do referral programs on tgp for random apps which I don't really count.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would take all of the info about the scam, give the scammer a temp ban then give the info to an Admin+ so they can perma ban. (unless I can perma ban then I'll just do it lul).

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Admins aren't on often enough but it's understandable. I think all f the current staff are good at what they do.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - As an admin I'll help to promote revenue streams for the server such as plugging vip+ and dono's. I might also be interested in helping with some coding project in the future such as updating the website and improving on existing features and adding new features. (I need to learn CSS first tho).

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I'll try to be as professional and fair as possible while also letting people have fun. I'll make sure any serial mic-spammers or extremely toxic ppl get the ban hammer.

What time are you usually on? - I'm usually up at night. 10PM to 5AM PST is when I usually play.

Give us a little information about yourself - I've been playing games for a long time, I strongly prefer to interact with people online, and I've been part of very similar communities for a very long time.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP CS:GO trade server.

Why do you want to be admin? - I would like to give back to TGP's community and help the server that I play on so often. I also think it could be fun to experiment with moderation for once. I think that being admin could benefit me as well, I'd be more of a pillar of the community and therefore might have an easier time making connections for my own projects.

Thanks T-Virus