ORB's ADMIN APP

ORB

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - ORB., Quindongulus DingerSchnitzel

Age -22

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - when obama ruined the country

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 1400 tf2

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - ya - https://pastebin.com/nSrgeVzt

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Take Bribes to look the other way

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Abuse power like fp

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Ban people that annoy me

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Dickride staff

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - naw fuck that I wanna abuse my power

What time are you usually on? - whenever I want to (◕‿◕)╭∩╮

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - 3828 Piermont Dr, Albuquerque, NM , (GMT-6) , 192.532.322.21, (+34° 59' 20.00", -106° 36' 52") , 3422 5532 3456 5333 955 5/28

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - TGP TRADE TF2

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Loaf