Novin's ban appeal

novin

- Why were you banned? I was banned for scamming.

- Why should you be unbanned? I was not trying to scam anyone. I joined the server with my friend, and at the time he had a karambit doppler phase 3 and I had a huntsman knife tiger tooth. We went into a room and asked for a price check and then said we were trading. It was a troll because we were not trading and at the time I was trade banned as I had just purchased my knife. It was a stupid idea and it was both of our first times being on a trading server in a long time. I do not think I deserve to be banned for scamming as I was not trying to scam anyone I believe we were banned for scamming because my friend said his karambit was a black pearl when it was actually a phase 3, he genuinely thought his karambit was a black pearl as the play side was all black and hes had his knife for a long time and never had it price checked or been very knowledgeable in skins.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)? I understand the rules of the server and I would really like to be able to come back onto the server and do actual trading as my inventory has expanded a lot and at the time I did not think I would ever want to trade but now I would. I would also not like to be banned from the biggest trade server on the game, at least from my knowledge and I have no intent to troll on this server again.

- What qualities do you bring to our group? Im just a guy with some skins looking to trade with people.

I was the one who banned you I even asked you to stop calling it a black pearl and have you a chance then you did it again. Both you and your friend were trolling and told to stop you kept doing it.

novin

I was the one who banned you I even asked you to stop calling it a black pearl and have you a chance then you did it again. Both you and your friend were trolling and told to stop you kept doing it.
Yes we were trolling, although it wasn't my knife and I don't remember telling anyone it was a black pearl, that was him. We left the server maybe 5 minutes after you talked to us and just said we were getting banned. Yes we were trolling but we honestly had no idea that it wasn't a black pearl until we joined the server. Even then he wasn't actually going to trade with anyone.