Moomic Admin Application! Would Like To Redo

Moomic

Online Name - Moomic

Age - 21

How long have you been trading?- 7 Years

How many hours do you have in the game you're applying to (CSGO)- 2000 Hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Was an admin for a zelda game called Graal Classic on IOS and PC "https://graalonline.com/"

Do you have a reputation thread? - Yes

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I'd talk with other admins and see how we can resolve the issue quickly and properly.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I find most of the time whenever anyone is asking about admin related questions no ones really attentive to respond and help.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I'll help those who need it, answer any questions people have, and most importantly just be there for when shit hits the fan and be able to quickly and responsibly fix any mistakes that were made.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I'll make sure people aren't sharking, no one is trying to scam people, and oversee things are running smoothly. most importantly i can help price check crafts and items for players that aren't aware of pricing or have the ability to check their items prices properly.

What time are you usually on? - 10am-7pm PST

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I'm 21, a network engineer for Sony, and I work from home 4/5 days of the week

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trading Server (CSGO)

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Floppalot, Jafar, WoWEsports, and Tropic

HoNeY

Would make a wonderful admin always helping people with pricing, always online just a all around good guy should definitely be admin