Monza's Admin Application

Monza

Name (First only is OK) - Rasmus

Age - 15

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - about 1,5 year

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 920

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Not in Cs-servers, but in discord, yes

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - No, i dont do cash trades.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would get their steam profile link and other important info if possible. Also, if there is any evidence, i would collect that as well. Then, i would, as usual, report them on steam. I would also make sure to ban them from this server with the note that they tried to or scammed someone, so they dont accidentially get unbanned. This server should be a good and safe place to be.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I believe that admins job is to keep the server safe and fun. Make sure to help anyone with questions. And ban anyone breaking the rules in any way.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I will make sure people have a good experience on the server, so they gladly come back some other time. Maybe even bring a couple friends.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I am going to be active, talk to people and help out by answering any questions by the players of the server. Also, i will ensure that the people who break the rules are getting banned, if they ignore warnings etc.

What time are you usually on? - i live in Denmark, so i am 6 hours ahead of your time. Therfore, i can be active at times, where some other admins can't. I am usually on at what would be between 4 am - 12 am depending on the day of week.

Give us a little information about yourself - My name is Rasmus. I am a very social, extrovert person. I like to spend time with my friends, whether or not it's on the computer. Bonus info - I do penspinning, rubiks cubing, gymnastics and love playing video games, old as new.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trade server (CS:GO)