Mod app Pumkin

Pumkin

Online Name Pumkin/Gabriel -

Age -19

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to TF2: 1,491 hrs/ alt Eat-This-And-Like-it: 1,000 -

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes for 2 years in a DCUO server I was admin and then owner for awhile

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - discuss with the person who was "Scammed" seek information, talk to the "scammer" and get more information, then make a discission on the evidence and information.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Being more involved with everyone and instead of being "I have more authority then you." if that makes sense?

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Invite others to join spread the word on YT,FB,Steam etc

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - A friendly open and reliable asset to solve problems, keep people happy, and to hear out each side.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - Yes

What time are you usually on? - Later at night, I have a 3 day weekend so mostly any time during those days

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - Im Gabriel Perry I played tf2 since I was 5 and have been in love with the game for many years. Im a very hard worker, im a welder, I hope to have my own business one day and to make money!

Which server(s) are you applying to? (TGP) -

Any current admins are you familiar with? - T-Virus/Crust

Last edited: