madsen's Ban Appeal

madsen

- Why were you banned?
This account was banned in 2019 due to this being a duplicate account.

- Why should you be unbanned?
Because the account that got this one banned for duplicate account was back in the time (around 2017 I believe) banned for cheating after I 1v1'd an admin for 5 keys (I sent him the 5 keys in return if he won he would send 10 back if he won he would keep them because he told me only admins are allowed to 1v1 for money, after I won 3 to 2 in an 1v1 awp battle he banned me and kept the keys telling me I cheated cause he is a good rank in ESEA (I believe it was rank b), I know this might be annoying but I simply can't remember what I was named 5 years ago but I hope you can still unban me on this account and maybe find out what account was banned back then (maybe cause they're both linked as duplicates idk honestly)

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
I will not 1v1 an admin.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
Well I enjoyed being on the server, surfing in the middle while talking to other people, trading and just have fun with other people, I might not be the best trader or the guy with the biggest inventory, but I would say I am friendly.

(Because I created this account with email not steam here is my steam account that I use that got banned for being a dupicate: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960655510 )