Lust's Ban Appeal

Lust/Dannyisgood

- Why were you banned?

for what I believe to have been a miss understanding of not being Respectful, The ban says warned many times which I don't believe is correct i've had one dispute that got me banned from the discord server as I didn't treat someone any different as of their role however i never appealed it as idont really use the tgp discord to much, but the server i do.

- Why should you be unbanned?

I think i should be unbanned as i believe it was all a miss understanding and got blown out of proportion, i have never broken any rules on the server always been nice and kind towards everyone on the server apart from the obvious jokes and mess around which have been full jokes and both party's have laughed it off type of thing absoloutley nothing serious.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

like previously stated i got banned from the server for actions in the discord, im only attempting to appeal the server therefore this will not happen again, and i will continue to be fully respectfull towards anyone on the server that i meet and continue to de-toxify the server.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

common sense, fast thinking, good sense of danger/scams, comedic qualities, i am a up and coming trader only started recently yet making high amounts of profit and will be promoting TGP once i make enough to the point of yt/twitch.

my discord is Dannyisgood#3491 if any further information or contact is needed, thankyou for reading.