lukehutch14 Admin Application

lukehutch14

Name (First only is OK) - Luke H (not at all obvious if you could tell from my username)

Age - 19

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - About 3-4 years total but haven't traded much the past 1-2 years, getting back into it

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 1488 hrs

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, worked as an admin on the Alias server for about a year or so

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I have rep on my profile page but not an actual rep thread elsewhere

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - Scammers should immediately be reported because that is the worst offense in my opinion. Trivial bans are tough usually I'd start with a warning or just talk to the person to see why they are doing what they are doing.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - They can make it feel like a nice community where people can go and trade, surf, bhop, fight in the arena, or even ball out in soccer without worrying about bad people bugging them or ruining the experience.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I will commit as much time as I can while being a positive role model to people, as well as assisting wherever I can. Whether that be handling issues, referring people to price checkers, or just simply being on the server.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - A very positive attitude and a kind sense of spirit. I can be shy at times but I prefer to handle problems head on and ask questions to figure out the root of the situation. I always treat others with respect even when it is not given in return. I'll always be nice to others no matter what. At the end of the day CS is a game and we all play it to have fun and that's what I want to uphold.

What time are you usually on? - Hours are so random but I can get at least an hour or two in most days, especially weekends.

Give us a little information about yourself - I have been playing cs go for a couple of years now. Started trading wayyy back maybe 4-5 years ago. Had some fun with that, cashed out, and I actually haven't played CS in about a year or two so I'm kinda lost on what happened with keys (i loved keys :((( )and what arcs are but I still know how to be a moderator! I'm quickly relearning all there is to know about trading. I'm also the guy that won the knifing competition last night (1/27 at around 1am east time lol). Aside from cs go I'm a sophomore studying electrical engineering in college and I love to both play and watch sports. I'm a philly native so go birds, phillies, sixers, flyers, etc. and lastly RIP Kobe :(

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trade Server