Lucas0's Ban Appeal

Lucas0

Title: Lucas0's Ban Appeal

Body: (Copy the below questions, paste and answer them in your thread)

- Why were you banned?
"Excessive racism"

- Why should you be unbanned?
1. I am black
2. I am always nice to people and I try to lift others spirits.
3. A believe a two week ban is excessive.
4. This is my first offense in a very long time.
5. I am always active on the server, I actively follow the rules, and I actually make trades on the server.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
Be mindful that some people are more sensitive than I am. This is really unbelievable, I do not understand how someone would truly be offended when i'm only joking. Again, I am black. I think instead of banning someone for making harmless jokes and trying to lift the spirits of others, admins should focus on banning the people that try to put people down. I do agree some of the things that I have said were very questionable, but I sometimes get frustrated at the overwhelming amount of people that make fun of me and interrupt me for the sake of making me angry. The amount of times this has happened without players getting punished is unreal and some admins (not going to mention names) will literally sit there and let it happen.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I have been trading on TGP for over 3 years. I bring the quality of making people laugh and making people happy. I apologize for my actions and i'm sorry to anyone I offended.

Last edited: