Looking to get mt VIP back

the75bag

I bought perma VIP a few years back. Since the server reset it's not there. I talked to a few admins, but they all said to try posting here. They also sait they would bring it up to Virus because he has the list, but it's been a few days and no luck.

DAD

Virus is probably gonna ask for a screenshot proving that you previously had vip+ otherwise i dont think he could really help you , if you wanna talk two him try @him on discord or just joining the server and asking him hes on a lot recently

the75bag

I'll do my best to find a screenshot or a trade to an admin for it. I think I found it from xxxtaylorxxx, so I'll make sure I have the information before I talk to him, so his time isn't wasted.

Harrison

Staff member
Web Developer
Administrator
Head Administrator
I'll do my best to find a screenshot or a trade to an admin for it. I think I found it from xxxtaylorxxx, so I'll make sure I have the information before I talk to him, so his time isn't wasted.
Check your steam trade history and send over a screenshot or if you used PayPal check transaction history. Even if you paid a few years ago you will still have the trade/transaction in your history. Also send your Steam id and i can also try looking you up within the database

the75bag

This is what I found
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138953667/
I also have a few Screenshots on my profile of me flying around inspecting weapons.
I believe Prophet, Teamsix, Raver, and possibly a few other friends on my profile that were pretty known on the server should be able to verify as well.
These are the screenshots of the trades I believe could be.
1580918473689.png

1580918492060.png

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Head Administrator
Hey glad you got your VIP back! Apologies that we didn't get it back in on our forum and file transfers. Hope you are enjoying our new updates!