Lil bisses' Ban Appeal

Lil bisse

- Why were you banned?

I was a beginner, I wanted to look trust worthy and outstanding kind of hard to compete when everybody on the server has a large record on cash trading. I wasn't thinking, I didn't know it was that serious, I didn't mean to harm anyone, It's a year ago, I regret it from day one, I hope you will understand, I've traded from 140 euro to 600 euro on the server it took me 5 months. I hope you understand how much this server meant to me. I had a lot of friends, I hope you understand I regret it, I hope you understand I didn't mean harm. 1/11 cash trades were fake. My highest trade were 26 euro and 18 euro. I faked a 50 euro gut knife. My friend did it for me. I'm very sorry now that I look back on it being 1 year smarter I was an idiot and properly deserve this. But I hope you are willing to forgive me.

- Why should you be unbanned?

I'm very sorry now that I look back on it being 1 year smarter I was an idiot and I properly deserve this. But I hope you are willing to forgive me. I never meant any form of harm with my actions all of my cash trades were successful and they went first every time.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

Don't cheat again, It's been a year and I still care, so yep trust me I wont fake rep again.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

Active player I play everyday I'm a mid/high tier trader. I'm fair and honest I would never try to scam someone. I'm a nice and cool guy I knew mostly everyone on the server one and a half year ago. I'm also 1 year older and smarter now I was brand new to the trading scene back then. I've done my research now and I won't make the same or another mistake again.

- What was the reason?

fake comment on Cashrep - 50 euro gut knife, 1/11 cashtrades. Stupid mistake by a beginner.