Larry's Application for TF2 Trading server

LarryJones

Name - Larry

Age - 18

How long have you been trading? - Well mainly spread out on a couple of months but the duration is 1 to 2 years. (Those months are very intense trading)

How many hours do you have in TF2? - 3.6k hours on my main currently.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Nope, but I can handle learning new things fast. Willing to go above and beyond to better myself for the role of an admin.

Do you have a reputation thread? - https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198254410537

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? -
1. I will gather any crucial details given by the victim of the "scammer" to give me a better idea of the situation (privately). The same will be done for the "scammer" (privately) and compare both stories
2. Next, I will analyze the reported scammer's Backpack.tf Rep, Rep.tf, SteamProfile, and Sourcebans history.
3. After that, I will create a report on the targetted "scammer" so he will be reviewed and have the opportunity to ban appeal. (The ban appeal part will provide more info on the trade)

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Admins can maintain a strong sense of order within the server, reduce toxic behavior, mic spamming, and people who run from large crabs. Give out price suggestions when requested by other fellow traders.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Advertise the server to my trading friends. I will punish those who violated the rules but I will give them a warning before I take serious action.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Promote the server to the tf2 trading community (High tier of course). Do my own small giveaways to keep the traders excited.

What time are you usually on? - It really depends. Studies are mainly the major factor. Between 10 am to 2 pm and 5 pm to 8 pm (GST+8) Malaysia Time. During holidays I can go 5 am to 8 pm (With 4hr breaks spread out).

Give us a little information about yourself - I'm a fast learner, supportive, and willing to take the time to help out some newbies with trading basics.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TF2 Unusual Trade server TGP