KodakVAC's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KodakVAC

- Why were you banned?

I was banned for a trade i was scouting for which was a pair of polygon gloves & wanted normal float wear gloves, then having over 4+ people contact me only to have low float wears asking for maximum overpay from the market price, being unaware of gloves and only owning 1 pair ever, i didnt know how crutial the float could play in the role of the price. I was "exposed" being a shark and saying i would only pay market price and not overpay for the float of the gloves , and because i was a community owner and people were out to get me, word spread quick, and people changed the story to make me seem like a devious person.

- Why should you be unbanned?

I had no ill intention with the trades I was attempting and already made well enough money not only off my server i ran, but the near full time job i had. I had no intention to make a couple extra dollars at the expense of my reputation. But once getting banned, i never attempted appealing because i was already burnt out from the cs:go scene and starting playing alot more Rust , which is where i currently run a very successful rust community. I now come back to cs and want to jump back into the trade scene not even to make deals and all , but to play on TGP and communicate w/ people i know well and talk about investments .

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

Not make dumb trades without doing more research, and to walk away from any confrontational trades that dont seem worth the time. I dont plan to make any exceptionally large trades within TGP, mostly small trades (100$ or less) if i do in the future.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

I am a pretty known character within the cs:go scene, i have alot of connections w/ alot of known people in the cs:go scene and rust. I ran my own community which i wanted to test my creativity for a trade platform, then shut it down knowing that its not worth the time or money to keep up, i feel like i could bring OG's back around, kick back and have good convos & help w/ any issues or problem children within the server.

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kodakvac/

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
Sorry to make you wait on a response but I am currently trying to get into contact with the admin that banned you so I can get their reasoning for the ban. If you have any questions or any more information feel free to post it here.

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
Approved
After reviewing your appeal we have decided to grant you an unban. In the future if you do decide to do cash trades please make a cashrep. Welcome back to the community and happy trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.