Kempa's Ban Appeal

Kempa

- Why were you banned? Was perma banned for simply replying to a tweet that called out Tvirus for asking money for a TGP admin class. I simply stated "This is Fu**ed" which in reality 2k for a lesson is but Virus was joking (not trying to cause harm i simply just said what it is and Tvirus himself even said it was a joke and knew nobody would believe it) I truly did not intend for it to be malicious. I simply would have apologies had I was confronted but instead I was instantly perma banned for that sole tweet.

- Why should you be unbanned?
I've been on TGP for 3+ years and logged on nearly daily. Helped out countless times with PC's, scammers and just advice on what to do. I've befriended countless people from this server. I've referred the server to loads of people including a few YouTubers. This server has played a big role in my trading career and I would still like to go forward with that.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
Not using my following to bring attention to something unneeded.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
As stated above, I have helped so many people with (Examples being: setting up buff accounts, doing trades, who to sell items to, price checks and more). I am friends with loads of people on the server and I like to bring these friend groups to the server to talk and trade. I feel as if I benefit the server and try my hardest to not get into spots to bring harm upon the server.