K40s Admin Application

k40

Name -
David

Age -

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -
Cumulatively ~ A year. I've been on and off for quite some time now but I started playing CS:GO in 2016 and took a break and recently started trading again.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? -
Combined ~ 2,000 hrs

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -
Yes I do, I used to moderate a semi-popular Korean Minecraft server a long time ago called 정크 영역 (Junk Realms) I just assigned bans to cheaters and moderated text chat. Although it was a small job I handled it professionally as I would for TGP if given the oppurtunity.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -

No, I don't. I don't do too many cash threads, however, I have a complete understanding of the reputation system and am able to detect when a thread may be false. I am looking to create a thread as soon as I begin cash trading.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? -
If the scam had already happened I would ask to hear from both parties. If the accused person fails to respond to any forms of contact I would then ask the accuser for visual evidence. If I am able to verify that the scam actually happend then I would assign a ban between 30 days to a permanent ban. Scamming cannot be tolerated.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -

I think that during the times I'm on which is 12 PM - 4PM Korean Standard Time there is a serious lack of admins which is why I am applying for this role. There are mic spammers and people who interrupt ads and I would simply like to help clean up the server a bit. I am also a great help around the server and would be able to help newer traders understand what cashrep and arcanas are.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -
I will dedicate a certain amount of hours each day to help newer traders and contribute to the TGP community. I want to help fill the time in which there are no admins on the server to help anyone or moderate voice chat.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -
My main goal is to help others, especially newer traders who are unfamiliar with things such as cash rep threads and item currencies like arcanas. I also want to help prevent scams and would be willing to run checks on people I find suspicious. I want to be a positive influence on the community and help everyone grow to become better traders.

What time are you usually on? -
12 PM - 4PM Korean Standard Time. I get on late at night as well.

Give us a little information about yourself -
I live in South Korea, Pyongtaek and I am a High School senior. I love to play tennis and I currently have an offer to play at a school in New York. However with this virus I am going to stay in Korea for the foreseeable future. Thank you for taking time to read this application.

Which server(s) are you applying to? -

TGP Trading Server