Jaidenn's Ban Appeal

Penis Man

- Why were you banned?
I made an unkind comment to an administrator

- Why should you be unbanned?
I believe i should be unbanned because i apologized for what i said and fully regret it, and take it upon myself to do better in the future, and respect my fellow traders and server users. I appealed around week after the ban, which was around a month ago, and I was told to wait a month before I can appeal, so I'm writing a fresh appeal.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
I will try my absolute hardest, and not in a shallow "yeah im trying" way but in a serious, professional manner, to respect everyone i encounter on the server, and make sure to not make rude comments for any reason. I know I messed up, but I believe my mistake is forgivable, and I'm sure I'll never make the same mistake again.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I'm an incredibly active CS:GO skin trader (Yeah i know its sad) and I make trades whenever and wherever possible. I've been struggling to keep up my pace since I got banned a month ago, and I believe i will be even more active if I'm allowed to rejoin the community. Despite my offenses, I think i'm a friendly guy who's just trying to have a good time online, and I hope you can forgive me, because I truly enjoy trading on your server. In addition, when I was on the server I did constant Price Checks, and if I rejoin i will resume doing so at the same frequency.

Thanks for your time, Jaidenn (Name used to be Penis Man :) )

Last edited: