ItsAstrix Ban Appeal

ItsAstrix

- Why were you banned?

Fox made it his mission to ban me when he was an admin because we got into arguments about politics. Him and his group of friends went on a goose hunt against my name and Defs told everyone that I phished him which was incorrect. I sent him the link to a chineese gambling website and he lied to everyone saying I hacked into his steam account and had his steam api key and was sending trade offers. They also said I was scamming people (that's what my ban reason is for on the website), which again, never happened. I can show my trade history to show that I have NEVER scammed anyone.

- Why should you be unbanned?

Everything that Fox said about me was a lie. This was just days before he ended up getting banned from TGP. I talked with Soolpa and FlyingSpaghetti about it. They saw my point of view and from what I could tell, were on my side.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

Fox is gone.. but not bring up politics in the future. Same with sending anyone any links outside of CSGO-Rep, Steam, Discord, etc.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

Very active. I was on quite a bit when I wasn't at work. I'm pretty friendly in general.