IllyArt_Playz application

illyArt_Playz

Online Name - IllyArt_Playz/illyart_playz/Angelina

Age - 19

How long have you been trading? - been trading since 6 months

Which server(s) are you applying to? -
TGP Unusual paradise

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 1,606.3 hours on TF2

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Mostly on a NSFW server, only know commands and how to not tolerate anything that is against the rules.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - unfortunately I do not

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Get witness testimony's from other players or talk with other admins for their evidence or any opinions on how to go about the situation

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - being more available to other players

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Have the TGP server link in bio, I will also make sure trouble makers are punished if they decide to cause issues

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I can benefit players by being middleman, enforcing rules, as well as provide a comforting shoulder to those that need it.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - I would like to be alert on upcoming events as well as enforcing event rules

What time are you usually on? - usually around on 4pm-9pm

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - when stressed I tend to be aggressive.
I have been through scams and I will always help the victim in need.

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - Trade server

Last edited: